One of the pastimes I enjoy on the road is taking photos of memorable signs – be it billboards, traffic signs, stickers, posters, neon or even just random scribblings on walls.
Some are funny (in or out of context), others clever, several just downright odd. Each pinpoints to a moment on the journey, working as a reminder of not just what we saw but also the vibe of that place. From abandoned garages in Alberta to philosophical insights in Oregon by way of Nevada desert, here are some of the signs that have caught my eye.
1. love is sweet… But logan is fickle
2. get yourself a bargain at a&w
3. MR Lube is no shrinking violet
4. i’ll have what she’s having
5. Hing’s tries out modern fusion. authorities want it to stop
6. Anarchy on the 5th avenue
7. UNEXPECTED HAZARDS IN VANCOUVER’S STANLEY PARK
8. UNEXPECTED HAZARDS IN NORTHERN ONTARIO
9. Unexpected hazards in the desert (tis a true hazard)
10. the writing’s on the wall in oregon
11. Travelplus makes an attractive proposition
12. too much information?
13. king solomon issues a royal decree
14. stop! stay alive! wait, what…?
15. CHEAP FUN WITH KEITH ON FRIDAYS